Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The accessibility statement belongs to the following website(s): www.ip.study.fau.eu, www.department.mb.tf.fau.eu
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
|Creation Date||17. September 2019|
|Last revision:||17. September 2019|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Nicht barrierefrei zugängliche Inhalte
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to a barrier-free format.
- PDF documents created from 23.09.2018 are not accessible yet.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Graphics or images contained in the pages are currently not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
- Tables are used for the purpose of optical design.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Department of Mechanical EngineeringImmerwahrstraße 2a, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
- Phone: +49 (0)9131 85-28769
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und VermessungSt.-Martin-Straße 47
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- Fax: +49 89 2129-1113
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html